Board of Public Works Meeting Documents consist of:
- Agenda - Collection of all Items presented to the Board
- Summary - Synopsis of all Items presented to the Board
- Audio Recording - Voice recording of the Board meeting
- Transcript - Written recording of the Board meeting
- Minutes (historic files) - Collection of all Items presented to the Board with notes/summary of actions during the meeting incorporated within.
Before a meeting, the Agenda is posted - generally ten days in advance. The Summary is posted a few days later. After posting, these two documents may be updated to reflect revised, supplemental, and hand-carried Items.
After a meeting, the Agenda and Summary are updated with notations showing the Board's action on each Item. The Audio Recording and the Transcript are added when available.
Note: Our historic files do not contain the full collection of e-documents. You will find:
- Present-Day - 2010: Agenda, Summary, Audio Recording, Transcript
- 2011 - 1995: Agenda, Summary, Transcript
- 1994 - 1971: Agenda, Transcript
- 1971 - 1904: Minutes